[rt-users] Feature request: disable global scrip in a queue

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 16 04:19:52 EDT 2003

Hello,

I would like to be able to disable a global scrip in a single queue.
We have configured a queue for informations which shall go to all Watchers.

If a ticket is created or moved to this queue it is autoresolved by a scrip
action and archived for future reference. But since it is only information
and no real request we do not want the requestor (hence information
provider) to be automatically notified that his request is resolved.

I see that I can leave all informational tickets open for a workaround, but
there might be mor scenarios well supported by disabling scrip for single
queues.

Regards, Dirk.