[rt-users] AutoReply On Create "No recipients found"

Jim Goss jgoss1074 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 09:42:59 EDT 2003

I had a thought last night and tried it out this
morning.  Turns out that there is something about
majordomo's handling of the message that is confusing
RT3.  No changes in my majordomo config when I
ugpraded to RT3, but I stopped getting autoreplies.
If I send email directly to the ticketing system it
works fine.  If I include the ticketing email address
in a majordomo list it autoreplies don't work.

Jim