[rt-users] ldap authentication for RT?

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Tue Apr 22 11:06:31 EDT 2003

> From: Amanda Tunison [mailto:amanda.tunison at SONOMA.EDU]
>
> Can someone please point me to the information on how to tell RT to
> either check LDAP use the web server's authentication so I
> can drop in
> the LDAP authentication there?

You can find some good examples to mimic in the contrib area of Jesse's
site:

http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/

Also, here is a message I sent to the list in May 2002 detailing how I
LDAP-ized our copy of RT (both email and web interfaces):

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-May/008527.html

Both of these will end up advising that you install the Net::LDAP module
family.

This information all relates to LDAP-izing RT 2.x rather than 3.0, but
hopefully it's close enough.
--
Kendric Beachey