[rt-users] Extremely slow response when adding comment or change people

Vajkó Péter vajko at astron.hu
Sat Apr 26 09:32:58 EDT 2003

RT 3.0.2pre3 with postgresql 7.3 is extremely slow at these actions. It
starts a select like this:

SELECT DISTINCT main.* FROM Users main, Principals Principals_1, Groups
Groups_2, Principals Pr
incipals_3, Principals Principals_4, ACL ACL_5, CachedGroupMembers
CachedGroupMembers_6, CachedGroupMember
s CachedGroupMembers_7   WHERE ((ACL_5.RightName = 'Su

and then postgres just runs, runs and runs (CPU 100%). About 3-4 minutes
later I've got the result. All this with a database with 10 users and
about 150 tickets. I suspect the WhoHaveRigths sub in Users_Overlay.pm.

Any ideas why this is happening?