[rt-users] problems with attachments

Ted Serreyn ted at serreyn.com
Sun Apr 27 22:35:11 EDT 2003

-pre4 seems to have fixed the direct attachments via the web interface,
but the email thing still sits in the queue with EX_TEMPFAIL, of course
I am getting plenty of attachments as sendmail continues to try to
process an email that has already been processed by rt correctly (the
attachment is attached to the case).

Ted

--
Ted Serreyn