[rt-users] FastCGI vs. mod_ssl

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Tue Apr 29 13:36:40 EDT 2003

At 08:49 AM 4/29/2003, Mick Szucs wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Can anyone tell me (from their own experience or otherwise) whether or
>not there is a noticeable performance difference between running RT
>under FastCGI vs mod_ssl?

mod_ssl doesn't run cgi programs it is for running a secure web server

ie if you wanted to use RT on an ssl aware apache server you would have to
have both
FastCGI and mod_ssl.

I think you may be thinking of mod_perl not mod_ssl.

John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;