[rt-users] reply-to address problem

Ryan Wheaton rwheaton at moguls.com
Wed Apr 30 12:39:38 EDT 2003

FYI: a reboot didn't help either...

-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Wheaton [mailto:rwheaton at moguls.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:33 AM
To: 'Steen Andersen'; 'rt-users at lists.fsck.com'
Subject: RE: [rt-users] reply-to address problem

Hi.

thanks for your reply.  But unfortunately, i had tried this as well (sorry i
wasn't more clear).  And, I just re-tried it again with the same result.  I
think i've tried stopping and restarting every which way imaginable short of
a reboot (but hell, might as well try that too).

any other ideas?  does this get stored somewhere else?

-r