[rt-users] Mailgate attachement truncate

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Fri Aug 1 12:01:14 EDT 2003

I think it has to do with the mod_perl2 interface myself.. but I could
be wrong.  I have the same problem with a FreeBSD/mod_perl2/Apache2
setup, long attanchments end up getting truncated all the time though at
about 6k for me.

On that note as well, going up to the latest release of the mod_perl2
code (1.99_09) from my current installation of (1.99_07), seems to have
introduced a new wrinkle.. with that version webmux.pl fails to load:

[Fri Aug 01 11:52:26 2003] [error] Global $r object is not available. Set:
        PerlOptions +GlobalRequest
in httpd.conf at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm line 567.

[Fri Aug 01 11:52:26 2003] [error] Can't load Perl file:
/usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl for server rt.csolve.net:0, exiting...

Reverting back to 1.99_07 works fine, I may end up doing the work around
with a second Apache/RT installation, though the truncation isn't a
wholy huge issue for us at the moment as the majority of tickets
e-mailed in are under than size typically.

Derek

--
Regards,

Derek Buttineau