[rt-users] Creating related ticket fails (Approvals)

Markus Muessig mmuessig at multamedio.de
Mon Aug 4 04:32:47 EDT 2003

Problem solved:
It was as simple as amazing. The content-field of the template must
not start with blanks.

I had blanks before my parameter-names for optical reasons (better
reading). That was my fault. I found that out, as i added custom
error-messages in Perl file CreateTickets (line 443) and realized,
that the only argument correctly transmitted to CreateTickets.pm was
the one accidentally not beginning with blanks.

So, maybe it would be a good idea to patch perl-modules taking
parameters from any input-fields to cut off leading and trailing
blanks?
I am not really (actually not at all) familiar with perl, so i can't
do that.
Maybe one of those cracks outside.

Greetings, and thank you for your efforts!
Markus Muessig

Markus Muessig                     MULTA MEDIO Informationssysteme AG
					       Mergentheimer Str. 76a
                                                      97082 Wuerzburg
mailto:mmuessig at multamedio.de                Tel: +49 (0)931 79717-18
http://www.multamedio.de                     Fax: +49 (0)931 79717-30