[rt-users] RTFM rc2 bug: As superuser of RT (Version 3.0.4) I cannot grant rights for new classes

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 5 03:04:19 EDT 2003

if I create a new class and try to grant rights (ShowClass or AdminClass)
to dedicated groups or users, this will not work but I see an error message
many times in the resulting webpage's result area:

    * System ErrorRights could not be granted for RT::FM::Class
[...]

I tried this having SuperUser Rights in RT 3.0.4

Regards,
Dirk.