[rt-users] Fresh install problem rt-3-0-4 mysql modperl1

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Aug 6 03:12:23 EDT 2003

Hello, Robert.
    It's OT, but... you 've not got mod_perl loaded.
1) httpd -l
    There is must be mod_perl in the output(This mean that mod_perl
compiled in apache)
2) If (1) OK then "AddModule" in httpd.conf  before PerlModule
3) If you don't have (1) and (2) doesn't help you can try "LoadModule",
but it's working only if you compiled mod_perl as DSO(Wrong idea, bad
stability)
4) Last, you must reinstall apache with static mod_perl if (1) and (2)
didn't help or if (3) cause crash dumps or other errors(It's really bad
idea to use DSO)
             Hope this help. Ruslan.

For more info google through mod_perl users list.