[rt-users] Ticket replies bringing up wrong attachments?

freebsd at coal.sentex.ca freebsd at coal.sentex.ca
Wed Aug 6 19:45:28 EDT 2003

Thus spake freebsd at coal.sentex.ca (freebsd at coal.sentex.ca) [06/08/03 19:32]:
> We have two cases where this happens.  One is 39165->33582, the other is
> 39233->33658.  In both cases, the problematic ticket was created after the
> migration, and refers to a ticket that was created before the migration.
>
> I have not been able to find any other commonalities between the two sets of
> tickets.

I just found one more pair -- 38989->33441.  This one's a little more
obtuse...

A comment was made in the middle of ticket 38989 that brough up the initial
correspondance from 33441.  The quoting line (the portion between []'s)
actually has the right username (i.e. the username of the portion that
/should/ have been quoted from 38989) and timestamp, but the incorrect
quoted text -- that from 33441.

Again, any pointers, suggestions, or requests for information?  Is this a
(now) known problem with the 1.13 importer, and are we just SOL?