[rt-users] RT 3.0.4: Selection of language in Web-interface

Bernhard Schmalhofer Bernhard.Schmalhofer at biomax.de
Thu Aug 7 04:58:19 EDT 2003

Hi,

we are using RT here for customer support and customer projects, where
the customer can access the web interface.
A question from a Dutch customer was, how to explicitly set the
interface to English. Depending on the client, that is Internet
Explorer, he sometimes get an Englisch or a Dutch interface. Usually
they would want the English localisation, as the tickets are in English.

I would have assumed that you can set this in 'Preferences', but I can't
  find it there. But at least I remember Jesse switching to Chinese,
when he gave a talk at the Munich Perl Mongers.

My fallback solution is to set RT to monolingual in RT_SiteConfig.pm.

CU, Bernhard

Bernhard Schmalhofer
Senior Developer

Biomax Informatics AG