[rt-users] rt ignoring admincc

Dan Dofton ddofton at 4cls.org
Fri Aug 8 16:26:31 EDT 2003

Hi list,

I setup an RT system, running RT 3.04rc2, MySQL 3.23.55, apache 1.3.27 w/
mod_perl 1.27 static, perl 5.8.0 and postfix 2.0.5-pcre on OpenBSD 3.3.

It runs good except...

My user, Dan, is a super-user and is an admincc in the two active queues.
However, RT never sends me mail unless I am the requestor.  It sends mail
to the one other admincc, but not me.

My maillog shows that there is not even an attempt to send me mail.

My messages log shows no errors from RT.

My apache logs also show no errors.

Any ideas of how I can fix this?  I believe creating a similar user won't
work because the email would be the same.  I have also considered
attempting to compile MySQL 4.x, but am intimidated by the mysql docs on
compiling and migration.

I am going to migrate our RT system to FreeBSD 5.1 (hopefully) on a bigger
box, but I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before I attempt to
move the database.

Thanks for your help.
--
Dan Dofton