[rt-users] Different autoreply for tickets created via web vs. email

acorn lists at geoeclectic.com
Wed Aug 13 10:21:43 EDT 2003

I've been searching the archives for this answer, but either it doesn't
exist or I can't find the right incantation to tease it out via htDIG.

In short, I'd like to send a different autoreply message on the creation
of a new ticket if that ticket is created via the web interface, rather
than via an incoming email.  The reasoning behind this is that support
staff will sometimes create a ticket for a user, and so the initial
email to that user needs to be more detailed than the response to an
email sent by the user themselves.

Can anyone provide a pointer on how to do this?

Thanks,

- Troy Cobb