[rt-users] Attachments truncation

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Wed Aug 13 12:03:17 EDT 2003

Our db (Oracle 8.1.7) type is CLOB i am pretty sure it can handle the large
files. But since you mention mod_perl I did have trouble installing
mod_perl. (mainly in getting it to talk to the apache server I installed)
Maybe that is the problem? (I am running rt's web interface via fastcgi.
but both uploading via web and attaching via email truncates it. Zipping it
doesn't help)

John