[rt-users] Viewing Ticket with relationships

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Aug 18 04:36:06 EDT 2003

Could you send cofiguration for this options? You could change real
names with abstract, but please save equality of parts.
Set($rtname , "foo.com");
Set($Organization , "foo.com");
And simple mysql request results.
select * from Links where LocalTarget = <problem_ticket_id> or LocalBase
= <problem_ticket_id>;
You also could change results.
        Best regards. Ruslan.