AW: [rt-users] Deleted SuperUser privilege for Root

Binand Sethumadhavan binand at gmx.net
Wed Aug 27 02:55:34 EDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 08:38:12AM +0200, Knaupp, Thomas wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>
> thanks a lot, but I killed my root-account in RT,
> not on my linux-system ... any ideas ?

You will have to fix it in the database, I guess.

update acl set rightname = 'SuperUser', rightscope = 'System', rightappliesto =
0 where principalid = (select id from users where name = 'root') and
principaltype = 'User';

looks ok to me for my Postgres based RT/2.0.15. YMMV. Test. Test. Test. Make a
copy of the DB and test some more.:-)

Binand