[rt-users] Corespondence added my whom ?

Dusan Djordjevic dj.dule at planetsky.com
Wed Aug 27 05:47:35 EDT 2003

Hi again,

I will reformulate my question, since I haven't received any answer
previos time. When I get ticket list, is it possible to see who was
last person who added corespondence. Right now I can only see time. It
would be muc easier to see who added it, so I would know either I added
corespondence or person who requested help.

TIA...
--
Eng. Dusan Djordjevic (RHCE)   PlanetSky Ltd.
Tel: +357 22454896    *    Fax: +357-22518022
http://www.planetsky.com  dusan at planetsky.com