[rt-users] not notifying cc's

Sean Perry sean.perry at intransa.com
Thu Aug 28 12:54:54 EDT 2003

I am running rt 3.0.4 and watchers listed as cc's are not getting cc'ed
on replys or resolves.  If I look in the rt.log I see it running the "On
Correspond" Scrip with the "Notify Requestors" action (after doing some
SQL digging) but the cc and bcc entries are blank.

Mail is functioning otherwise.  I am at a loss for where to start debugging.

It would be nice if the log said something like '"On Correspond"
condition running "Notify Requestors"' rather than having to run a few
select statements to find out what happened.  There was an ominous "no
recipients" message but that turned out to be a red herring.