[rt-users] Multiple RT3 Instances on 1 box??

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 28 17:59:41 EDT 2003

I run about 8 RT instances on one box. I use a combination of running
some instances with fastcgi and some on "private" apache instances and
use mod_proxy to pass requests to the private apache.

mod_perl and virtual hosts don't play well enough together for the setup
you suggest to work with mod_perl, but it will be fine with fastcgi.

	-j