[rt-users] strange error on give

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Sat Aug 30 15:31:08 EDT 2003

> My bet is :
> Whoever upgraded you from RT2, just copied email templates blindly
> without taking API changes into account.

I suspect that was me then and relates to the "couldn't parse head" email I
posted the other day.

This template was copied from rt2.  There's a blank line before "Request #".
I'm guessing it's the Requestor that's causing the error.

Request #{$Ticket->id} has been GIVEN TO YOU on
{$Transaction->CreatedAsString} by {$Transaction->CreatorObj->RealName}.

Transaction: {$Transaction->Description}
       Queue: {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}