[rt-users] RT3 woes still.

Glenn E. Sieb ges at lumeta.com
Tue Dec 2 11:15:48 EST 2003

Hey Phil.. Thanks for the reply :)

I found one post that had the following info in it, but it allows me only to seemingly create a ticket.. But when I try to view said ticket I get an error saying "RT Error: Could not load ticket 75 (in this case).

I'm not much of a DB guru :-/ (obviously), but if someone has a script or can expound on this fix, I'd be grateful.. :) I couldn't find anything else other than the stuff from rt1-to-rt2 importer which said to do: select setval('tickets_id_seq', (select max(id) from tickets)); (which also didn't fix the above error)...

Thanks in advance! If someone can help me fix this, I'll gladly send them pizza come payday! :)

Glenn

(from: http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2003-April/013103.html)

--
Glenn E. Sieb