[rt-users] Setting closed date

Drew Taylor drew at drewtaylor.com
Tue Dec 2 13:46:53 EST 2003

Hi,
Newbie here. I've just installed RT 3.0.7 here at work, without much
trouble. I'm now putting some old, resolved tickets in the system. Is
there a way to have the closed date be set to the actual date (in the
past) when it was resolved? It's not essential, but it would be a nice
touch.

And also, is there an interface where I can let the company easily see
the contents of a queue? What we had started doing is creating static
pages w/ each issue on a separate page, and linking to the index from
out intranet. So I'm trying to provide the same sort of interface within
RT. Is this what the bookmarkable link is for?

Thanks,
Drew