[rt-users] rt 3.0.7: ticket count in search wrong

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Tue Dec 2 15:03:26 EST 2003

Hey there,

we're using RT 3.0.7_01, and have DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.94.

We're finding a problem -- if we do a search, we get an accurate count of tickets in the search.  However, if we change some of the attributes of tickets, and re-do the search (by clicking "Reload" in the browser or "Search" on the left-hand side menu), the search is redone with the new number of tickets, but the count at the top isn't updated.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  (Yes, I'm compensating for deleted and/or merged tickets)  If so, is there a way to fix it?  (we've found that if you change the sorting parameter by clicking on one of the headers at the top, the count gets redone. . .isn't there a better way?)

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group
Tufts University