[rt-users] Telling a web site to user Perl 5.8

josh josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us
Tue Dec 2 15:50:18 EST 2003

Sorry bout the cross posting.

I was almost all installed with RT3 but when I went to restart my
webserver, the website was using the default installtion of Perl 5.6,
in /usr/bin not the newer version of Perl in /usr/local/bin.

Also, perhaps someone with a better of Apache can 1.3 can help me. I'm
working on a cobalt server that has split up a lot of the
configuartions. In addition to /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf there is
/etc/http/conf/srm.conf, and access.conf and a few others as well as
the vhosts directory for all the virtual hosting conf files.

Basically, I need the RT site to use perl 5.8.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us