[rt-users] RT3 on RH9

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Wed Dec 3 04:00:07 EST 2003

Am 02.12.2003 um 18:25 schrieb Account:

> Hi all.  New to list.  I am sure this has been asked before, but does
> anyone have a known install guide for RT3 and RH9.

Please see the mailing list archives. This has been discussed to death
on the list, and various solutions have been presented. In short: It's
possible, but more forward with other distributions or operation
systems. The least trouble seems to come from FreeBSD and debian camps.

> Does anyone have a demo site up of RT3?

Try rt3.fsck.com with a login of guest/guest

Regards,
     Harald