[rt-users] Telling a web site to user Perl 5.8

josh josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us
Wed Dec 3 09:22:51 EST 2003

As I read the instruction, now I believe the README does not really
include correct instructions for using fastcgi without mod perl.

So I wonder if something like this wouldn't work better for use
without mod perl. This is just intended as an example (not correct
locations)

Alias /support /usr/local/rt3/share/html
ScriptAlias /rt-cgi-binl-cgi  /urs/local/rt3/bin
<Directory /usr/local/rt3/share/html>
AllowOverride All
</Directory>

Alternatively (choice 2) I could rebuild my 5.6 installation to have all the
modules and use that with the preexisting mod_perl.

And finally I might try to figure out how to use a different Perl
environment for one web site. Though as this may be impossible without
building a new Apache I'm leaning toward choice 2.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us