[rt-users] Has anyone figured out how to install Apache::Test?

Andrew Ruscica avr at canada.com
Thu Dec 4 00:31:03 EST 2003

I ended up installing Apache::Test manually (that is, from the cpan
tarball rather than the install command at the cpan prompt), and it
installed successfully.  However, this still did not satisfy
Apache::Request, which for me still refuses to build (I get several
pages of errors during the make portion of the installation).
Every other dependency of RT3 with mod_perl is there, and it is actually
running on our test-box without Apache::Request.

Our solution to this may be to give up on Apache::Request on the
test-box (Suse 8.2) and install Debian or FreeBSD for production
(following some earlier advice found on this list).

--Andrew