[rt-users] using mailgate on windows

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Thu Dec 4 11:27:04 EST 2003

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 08:17:12AM -0800, Devon Black wrote:
> Does any one have any experience using mailgate or the pop mailgate on a
> windows 2000 system? It seems like I have eveything else working fine so
> far, web interface and all, but I don't know how to set up rt to get mail.

I have an unfinished prototype in:

    rt/bin/rt-pop3gate

that is supposed to be a background process that pulls from a POP3
account and relay everything to the mailgate.

I think I've got most of it finished, but it's untested, and everything
is hardcoded, so if somebody is willing to work on it more, it'd be
appreciated.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/