Fwd: Re: [rt-users] Has anyone figured out how to install Apache::Test?

Ethan Kiczek ekiczek at wcfia.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 6 10:19:13 EST 2003

Wow. This did it for me! Funny thing is, APXS ***still*** reported
failure, but Apache::Test installed fine, and then Apache::Request did
as well. Thanks Rich.

E-

Richard Gration wrote:

>Sorry, managed to reply to the OP instead of the list.

Ethan Kiczek
Information Technology Manager
Weatherhead Center for International Affairs
617-496-3772
Email: ekiczek at wcfia.harvard.edu <mailto:ekiczek at wcfia.harvard.edu>
Web site: http://www.wcfia.harvard.edu