[rt-users] Url configuration questions

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sun Dec 7 12:21:33 EST 2003

Thanks Max, but that didn't seem to make much difference.  Should the
url be:

http://pc-4, or
http://pc-4:80, or
http://192.168.0.4, or
http://192.168.0.4:80, or
http://pc-4.zoominternet.net, or
http://pc-4.zoominternet.net:80, or
??

By the way, the httpd.conf settings are:

<VirtualHost 192.168.0.4>
 ServerName pc-4
 DocumentRoot /opt/rt3/share/html
</VirtualHost>

, does this have an impact on the $WebBaseURL settings?  Thanks,
suggestions
appreciated.
Don

PS - http://192.168.0.4/NoAuth/images/rt.jpg  - renders the image just