[rt-users] Odd report for creation date

Anthony Sorace rt at anothy.9srv.net
Mon Dec 8 05:16:36 EST 2003

On Dec 8, 2003, at 1:31 AM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 01:03:08AM +0000, Anthony Sorace wrote:
>> Should I be worried about this?
>
> Yes. That looks like pretty severe database corruption.

Um, well, crap!

Can anyone offer any hints where this error might have come from? We've
seen no other database problems, have had no strange behavior in RT or
other things that rely on the database (although that's not much right
now, admittedly). No system crashes, panics, or other things that I'd
normally expect to potentially cause such corruption. Has anyone else
seen anything similar to this?

Should I just patch the data and watch for it happening again?