[rt-users] Re: Curse Word in Random Password Generation

Hammad rt at brisksolutions.com
Tue Dec 9 21:36:05 EST 2003

Thanks guys for your reply, I liked couple of ideas. One to generate only
numbers, another to generate letters + numbers.

Now is something like that already in place to generate number and/or
letters+numbers or do I have to implement it from scratch. I am currently using
"GenerateRandomNextChar" to generate a password and send it automatically to
users. Is there a way to manipulate that function and generate only numbers.

--
Hammad