[rt-users] rt with openldap

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Thu Dec 11 08:53:12 EST 2003

It is a really frequently asked question. Look in the archives.
And second RT can't authenticate to a server.
RT uses external authentication or internal.
The external authentication means you use the authentication of your
webserver.
So you have to look at the configuration of your web server to see with
which directory servers you can authenticate to.

Samuel