[rt-users] rt with openldap

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Fri Dec 12 08:04:21 EST 2003

Sorry sorry sorry three time sorry.

I searched long time before I implemented LDAP how it works in the
easiest way, but I never found this.
Thank you to let me see what a big mistake I did saying something like
this. Anyway with a patch in one of this modules everything is possible
so forget if somebody sais to you that with RT something is absolutely
impossible. ;-)

SAmuel