[rt-users] Changing the Site ID

Cameron G ritontor at icenet.com.au
Mon Dec 15 03:49:25 EST 2003

Hi. As I'm sure you've heard before, "I'm new to RT", and I'm emailing cause
I have a little problem :)

How on earth do I change the Site ID? I've tried changing $rtname and
$Organization in the SiteConfig file, but that doesn't seem to work. I can't
find anywhere in those config file(s) that looks like it might be what I'm
after, and the web based configuration interface doesn't seem to have any
options regarding it either. I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious,
and that I'm punishingly stupid, but if anyone could point me in the right
direction, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for your time.