[rt-users] Latin1 <-> utf-8 accented characters (brazilian portuguese)

Alex S. Moura alex at rnp.br
Mon Dec 15 10:10:42 EST 2003

Hello,

I'd like to request your help to solve a problem with latin-1 accented
characters.

I need the information about which is the RT platform used by those who
*don't have*
any problems using RT and latin-1 accented characters, in email or web
interface.

I'm aware there are brazilian users in the list and their contribution is
very important.

To not disturb the list members, I ask you to submit your answer directly to
my email.
If someone else is interested in the same information, just let me know and
I can send
back the anonymized and summarized information.

To make it easy to contribute, there's a record below:
-> Unix Operating System - version:
-> Perl - ver.:
-> Perl MIME modules - ver.:
-> Other relevant perl modules - ver.: