[rt-users] RE: Cc broken in 3.0.6

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Tue Dec 16 02:46:12 EST 2003

Craig Schenk wrote:
>>>   $MemberOf => undef
>>>   $QuoteTransaction => undef
>>>   $Queue => 35
>>>   </%ARGS>
>>
>>Known configuration, I believe.  Check out RT_SiteConfig.pm for this:
>>
>>Set($ParseNewMessageForTicketCcs , 1);
>

> I have that enabled. It properly parses Cc lines out of incoming emails, it
> just doesnt send to Cc addresses when someone replies to the ticket - only the
> requestors get subsequent replies.
I have to repeat that all notifications in RT are managable via
_Scrips_. I don't remember default scripset, but most likely that there
is no scrips for sending replies to Cc'ers. You should create them.
*IF* you look in Configuration->Global->Scrips or in
Configuration->Queues->Your Queue->Scrips then you'll find there default
set of scrips with nice descriptions.

May be I've missed something do you have Cc'ers for those Tickets in
WebUI on Ticket's people page?

		Good luck. Ruslan.