[rt-users] ticket# change

pratha ravu ravu_730 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 11:16:40 EST 2003

Hi All,
 It would be great if some could let know how to
change the ticket numbers starting number. Currently i
hvae the tickets starting from 100 and want to alter
the tables table in the database so that it starts at
1000000.The problem i am having is that, when i
connect to mysql server iam unable to connect to the
correct database to update/alter the table determining
the ticket number.It would be great if someone could
help me with this. I have never worked on mysql
before.
Thank you
ajay