[rt-users] Watchers for queues didn't transfer

Chris Belay chris.belay at sasktel.sk.ca
Tue Dec 16 12:09:50 EST 2003

I see the problem, I think.  The dumpfile script that I was using was
version 1.20 while the dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 script I was using was the current
version.  I'll try running the scripts again, the newer versions and see
what comes of it.  Thank you for your quick response.

Chris Belay
MIS Technical Assistant
777-5264