[rt-users] Apache 2 redirect issue

Brent Geach brent at telecom1.com
Wed Dec 17 04:25:41 EST 2003

I get the same on my configuration. Although I now cant get into the
configuration either.
Im now using rt3.0.8pre2 on apache 2.0.48 using modperl
I cant say for sure when the configation has died as I havent needed to make
any changes until recently.
There are no errors in either the apache or rt logs. Its doing what its
supposed to as in the redirect - goes to index.html. I can go to the
rt/Admin/index.html but when trying to do anything it takes me back to the
home index