[rt-users] rt3: mod_perl2 problems (or apache 2)

Garrett Scott garrett at gothik.org
Wed Dec 17 16:22:03 EST 2003

I'm using rt3 (happily btw!) RH8 w/ mod_perl2, apache 2, etc.  I'm well
aware of the warnings surrounding such a combo.

2 main problems seem to be left to address:
1) Attachment sizes greater then some arbitrary value
2) The speed search box with redirection to a ticket or search (giving a
200 OK, and not auto redirecting)

#1 isn't a high priority atm.  However #2 is defiantly a pain, and
effects usage on a daily basis.  Has any progress been made or could
someone point me to a patch (or the beginnings of one).  If no progress
has been made on it, I would gladly dive into the code should it be
addressable on the RT code end.

Just point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

----