[rt-users] RT3.0.8pre2 (elixus version) email question.

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Fri Dec 26 14:27:06 EST 2003

First off, I hope everyone had/is having/is about to have a great holiday
season...

Secondly, I gave up on trying to get http://www.databasment.org/rt to
work. I hope someone figures it out, but hey :)

Now, when I try to email general at databasement.org I get:

Dec 26 14:09:05 mint postfix/local[65422]: 6BBDA33C2B:
to=<general at databasement.org>, relay=local, delay=231, status=deferred
(temporary failure. Command output: RT server error.  The RT server which
handled your email did not behave as expected. It said:  temporary failure
 )

My /etc/aliases has:
general:        "|/usr/local/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action
correspond --url http://rt.databasement.org/"

Manually running rt-mailgate:

# ./rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://rt.databasement.org/ < ~ges/RT_SiteConfig.pm
RT server error.

The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It said:

temporary failure

Any ideas? :-/

thanks
G.

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear "All
acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess