[rt-users] RT3.0.8pre2 (elixus version) email question.

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Sun Dec 28 15:14:58 EST 2003

Glenn Sieb said:
> Ok.. seeing this now.. I tried telnetting to that address' port 80.. and
> I'm getting connection refused. I'm looking into it, as I can certainly
> _browse_ that page, and log in and all that good stuff..

Ok. Got it... A) restart apache.. that stopped happening.. B) correct a
*grr* typo.

Thanks for all of your help, guys!

Glenn
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess