[rt-users] Apologies for my work auto-reply

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Sun Dec 28 15:26:16 EST 2003

We've recently switched over to Oracle Collaboration Suite, and this was
the first time I've had to use the vacation "feature".. which *claims* I
can set it to one reply per sender... *sigh*.

My apologies--I have shut off the auto reply.

Glenn
---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear
"All acts of Love and Pleasure are Her rituals"-Charge of the Goddess