[rt-users] RE: Reply to address

Dan Fiorito danf at clearnetwork.com
Wed Dec 31 09:15:29 EST 2003

I can not find anything common yet, one user sits in an Exchange 5.5
environment, another in an Exchange 2000 environment. A full assortment
of Outlook clients sit in both places as well and all do the same thing.
I have other users in the same setups that work perfectly.

The clients reply to address is correct except that the machine name is
added and it is only in these 2 locations. I am stumped at this point.