[rt-users] Global Scrips

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Mon Feb 3 14:37:57 EST 2003

I have discovered that no if you have on create notify requesters with
global template as a global scrip and have a similar scrip local to a queue
the user gets two auto replys. what is the easiest way to get it to default
to the globals if there is no local but not to execute the global if there
is a local one.

John