[rt-users] Queue name containing all numbers

Nils Ketelsen nils.ketelsen at kuehne-nagel.com
Thu Feb 6 11:57:21 EST 2003

At 11:46 06.02.2003 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:43:17PM +0100, Tobias Sten?lv wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > I found that there is a bug reported for user names entered as integers,
> > i experience the same thing with a queue name containing all numbers.
> > The queue is there but there is no way to create tickets. Reason: Queue
> > cannot be found. Is there some way to fix this(i am running v2.0.15)
>
>It's not a bug, so much as a design decision. User names and queue names
>may not consist entirely of integers.

I haven't tried it, but according to Tobias its possible to create them
anyway. If its a design decision then you should also get an errormessage
on creation of the queue. If the system allows creating the queue then it
has to be usable too. Otherwise I would concider it a bug (or least
something that causes confusion which could be avoided)

Just my 0.02EUR,
    Nils