[rt-users] another rt-2-1-69 question/woes....

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Tue Feb 18 13:59:18 EST 2003

* Geri F. <geri at the-men-zone.org> [2003-02-18 13:53]:
> i see a lot of error-messages in my apache-logs & rt.log , always the
> same error.  (everytime i access the history)

This is a warning, not an error; you can safely ignore it.  Perl will
treat the undefined variable 0, which looks like the Right Thing To Do
in this case.

> Qupoted.pm, line 230:
> 	$firstfrom = length($line->{raw}) - length($line->{text});

If it really bugs you, change that line to:

    $firstfrom = length(defined $line->{raw}  ? $line->{raw} : 0) -
                 length(defined $line->{text} ? $line->{text} : 0);

(darren)

--
Going to church does not make a person religious, nor does going to
school make a person educated, any more than going to a garage makes